Brisingr

.photo fun.

May 19, 2008

We've been wanting to go to the Highland games for a few years but we always seem to miss them. Whether we forget or are out of town. But this time we made a point to go. Charlie knows the man who has been organizing it and they have been trying to keep it going so they need all the support they can get.

Well I don't think they will have a problem with that. There were plenty of people there!

It was really neat to see everyone all dressed in their kilts and dresses. I hadn't ever been to a period type event before, so it was fun!

On the way in I stopped and asked a man if I could take a pics of him and he said, "Sure, I don't know why in the world for though." haha! Cuz I am a big nerd like that and I want to take pics of everything! haha!

So here he is! LOL! Too bad I can't find him again and tell him, I took your pic so I could put you on the net and make you famous! HAHA!

We didn't end up watching the actual games very much.

There were lots of booths and the kids loved "the Pautorium". It had lots of cool weapons. It had swords, daggers, knives, wands, scepters and jewelry.

And the shop keeper was dressed pretty cool!

The boys got to tryout this jumping contraption...lol...I can't remember what it was called. Seth got some good air and tried a back flip but said he couldn't get it. I think Corbin was a little nervous about it. He had a good time though!

After we spent most of the morning at the "games", we headed down the path to Watson Lake. It is such a pretty place! A great place for photos! The scenery is beautiful!

LOTS AND LOTS MORE PICS!

No comments: