Brisingr

.photo fun.

April 30, 2008

At the library... 04.29.08

We don't get to the library...ever...but last night Corbin's Cub Scout Pack Meeting was canceled and we were already out and about so we decided to go.

IMG_4659

Contemplation...
Corbin and Seth got their own library cards.  Corbin was having far too much fun finding books and getting to check them out on his own!
Seth was off perusing the books so I didn't get any pics of him...darn it.

 

IMG_4660

The girls found the puzzles and that was all they were interested in...LOL...
Ashlyn got done and whispered...this place is boring...haha!  I will have to take the girls back so we I can find books with them.  We checked out some Angelina Ballerina dvd's for the girls...they are watching as I type this...and they LOVE them!

IMG_4655 IMG_4656

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles

No comments: