Brisingr

.photo fun.

April 12, 2008

The Kool Bus!

We happened to drive by KMART on the way home from WalMart and I saw this from this "Kool Bus" in the parking lot so I had to stop and let the boys teka a look at it! When we got closer we saw that they were also giving rides! So I let the boys take a ride! As soon as it took off I knew exactly how each of the boys was going to like it...or not. LOL!

 

IMG_2563 

 

Corbin got off and just as I suspected he looked sick and said "Ugh, I don't feel so good!"  He wasn't even interested in getting back in to let me take pics of them in it.  ROFL!  But is was ok once he knew they weren't going anywhere.

 

 

 

IMG_2562

 

Seth of course loved it! He is our little dare devil! He will try anything out once!  He loves "the big rides"! Loves anything that makes him feel tough! :)

 

 

 

 

After they were done riding we had to stay and watch as the next group went.  Corbin wanted to see what the ride was like from that point of view!  Watching it was just as cool as riding for them!

Come see the rest of the pics HERE!

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Shine" by Keith Urban

No comments: