Brisingr

.photo fun.

June 18, 2008

Kids say...

I remember when my nieces were little they always said the funniest things.
We referred to them as Kurynisms...LOL!  She seemed to be the one that was pretty clever!  I wish I could remember some of the things she said, she was hilarious.

Well, I want to make a point to remember things my kids say...I have written some of them down over the years.  I will start blogging them now.

Just now Ashlyn asked me why I needed a hair tie...the conversation went like this...

Ashlyn: Mom, why do you need the hair tie?
Me: My hair bugs me.
Ashlyn: You don't have bugs in your hair.
Me: It bothers me.
Ashlyn: Oh ok...

ROFL!  Kids are so funny!  Everything is so literal with them!

Here are the girls with some girls from our ward.
They had a great time at Charlie's softball game last night.

No comments: