Brisingr

.photo fun.

June 30, 2008

Procrastinate...

pr-krst-nt, pr-
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have tons of pictures and what we've been up to stories...but I have been slackin' off!
I have taken the kids to two more Fabulous Fun Fridays, we went to Movies Under the Stars and watched Dr. Seuess' Horton Hears a Who!, we went to our ward camp out....Alan and Terri came to visit, I never posted pics from our trip to RV...Corbin's pack meeting this month was about physical fitness and I have lot of pics from that.  We've been to a couple of Chaz's softball games.  And we took the kid's to see Kung Fu Panda...So...I have opted on getting them all up on the family site and not really saying much about them. :/  It is so much easier to just blog as things happen...I will keep that in mind from now on.

No comments: