Brisingr

.photo fun.

August 07, 2008

Catching up...Post 2 of many...

My brother Alan and his wife Terri came to visit in June!  We love having them over!
The kids love having them here also!  We didn't end up doing much, it was too hot to get out and do anything.  But we went out for breakfast and came home and Terri played board games with the kids.  I wish I had taken some pics...but Sage was super grouchy so I took her in my room to lay down and crashed with her.  Chaz and Alan spent the afternoon playing golf on Wii!  They had a good time!  I wish we could visit with Alan and Terri more often! They fun to be with!

Alan with his shiny new 40D!  Very nice camera!!
Seems to be a growing epidemic in our family...cameras attached to the face! :)
IMG_2130

Terri looking at the crazy Grinch pop-up book with Sage!IMG_2198

No comments: