Brisingr

.photo fun.

August 31, 2008

Friday morning...

Ashlyn woke up and said she had a loose tooth!  Sure enough it was wiggly!  I figured it would be awhile before it fell out.  The boy's always took awhile.  Saturday morning Ashlyn wanted a nectarine so she went on her way eating it.  We were having a yard sale that morning so Chaz and I were in and out of the house.  She comes back a few minutes later and says to me, "Mom, I knew I shouldn't eat on this side of my mouth!  I took a bite and now my tooth is really loose!"  So I took a look at it and it was pretty loose!  So she went back to eating her nectarine.  And I went back to yard sale-ing.  She comes running out a few minutes later..."MOM! I took another bite and it was almost out so I yanked it out!"  LOL!  It was too funny! I told her, "You are so brave! I can't believe you pulled that out!"  She was so happy! And so excited the tooth fairy would finally be coming to visit her!

No comments: