Brisingr

.photo fun.

September 07, 2008

playin' in the rain!

I never let the kids go play in the rain...I don't know why.  I guess mainly because there's really nowhere to play in the rain and our front door is too close to the floor to have an entry rug.  So it is all about the mess I guess.

Lately the kids have been asking me to park in the gravel and not on the concrete so they can ride their bikes there.  So it started raining so I went out to take some pics  and Sage followed me out.  And of course the rain is fun so she started playing in it and then Ashlyn followed her.  And soon the boys came out too.  The concrete pad we park on is perfect for playing in the rain! :)

They had lots of fun! And got lots of wet! LOL!  The boys were wimpy and didn't want to get too wet.  Corbin said he was cold after a couple minutes.  But the girls ran around in circles and played in the gutter spout.

Since Corbin didn't stay out long I didn't get any pic of him.

IMG_1944    IMG_1936IMG_1937IMG_1929 IMG_1959IMG_1921

No comments: