Brisingr

.photo fun.

September 01, 2008

Soooooooooooooo...........

I was just informed by my sis, that my blog was set to not accept comments.  OOPS!  Thanks Keli!  I was beginning to think no one liked me!  Or maybe no one does anyway HAHA!

So that is fixed and with this public announcement that I am now accepting comments...there are no excuses for not leaving my poor lonely blog some love.  :)  heh...

Well I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Now back to the school schedule!

Until next time!

“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”


Quote of the day:
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
~ Anthony J. D'Angelo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, love, luv Love, LoVe, lovey, lovey-dovey!!!!

does this mean i am the very first to comment on your blog ever?

Brandy Young said...

LOL!
Yes yours is THE FIRST comment! :)

Annie Taylor said...

Hi Brandy, glad you found my blog. hope everything is going great! It will be fun to keep up with the new of your family. Beautiful picture by the way!

Adam & Rachel said...

Hey Brandy...glad to see you made the change. I have been wanting to tell you how cute all of the pictures are that you take of your kids. You are very talented with the camera. Hope all is going well with you! :)

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

you're welcome! I think my blog is getting better...what about you!? I am trying to use it as my journaling and scrapbooking for now!

Anonymous said...

here's some blog love from me!

lllooveelooovvveeelooovvvvveeeeee